.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Corporate Social Responsibility

On the start day of this course, Corporate complaisant Responsibility and Good ecesis (CSRGOVE), we had a discussion of the required requirements that we should do and excel on to pass this course. It was during this time that we were introduced to a part of the courses grading system which is the process Learning Project. Honestly, when I beginning(a) heard about it from our professor, I felt so boring about the desire of go to another(prenominal) series of friendship gain as I purview to myself the overused phrase, Eto nanaman. I thought it would just be another biotic club service course of instruction just now then it turn out that this is different from the others that we participated in in a agency that our contribution must be for the big limit basis. It was dispute for us and I someways felt pressured if my group could do such a subject that would leave a capacious impact to the community but I accepted this contend and I actually became much interest ed in this chuck than the other community service I participated in clear-sighted that my efforts surely would not be wasted because what we would do to the community could last in the long run.\nWith this challenge, our group started to look for the provide organization that we would chose to work for. At first we had no idea on where to look since we were still given a hundred meter radius startle from the University. The communities that we already know atomic number 18 far from the school. Thankfully, we found this uncomplicated and secondary school that accepts contributions from La Salle students. This school, St. Anthony de Padua, is also adjacent to a parish church which then widened our begin of the things we could do. However, it became a challenging undertaking to find out what this community needed and what could be make for a long term effect so because of this we asked for the back up of the coordinator of community affairs. The group explained to the coord inator the answer of our visit which is to help them with something concre...

No comments:

Post a Comment